2-8 ounce filets of flaky white fish
Salt & Black Pepper to taste
2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
1 Scallion, chopped
Juice & Zest of 1 lime
¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
½ cup Good Quality Olive oil
1 Tbls Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 Tbls Cilantro, Chopped
½ tsp Smoked Paprika
½ tsp Ground Cumin
2 ears of corn, grilled and cut off cob
1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
2 avocados, diced
10-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cut Filets into 4 portions. Season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Combine garlic, scallion, lime juice & zest, vinegar, olive oil, herbs & spices. Whisk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in corn, jalapeño, avocado & tomato.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat until shimmering
- Sear fish on both sides until done, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve relish in center of plate with fish resting on top.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and scallions if desired.
Yield: 4 Appetizer Servings
Serve with Black beans & rice for an entrée portion. Add Tortillas and serve as Tacos