Martin Wine Cellar is now accepting resumes and applications for a Driver. Drive retail van for deliveries. Deliver retail, deli, and catering orders to customers-home and office. Must be approved by company auto insurance prior to hiring. Must have the Louisiana ATC approved Responsible Vendor Card. When not driving, will assist with store duties: this position requires stocking and fronting shelves, assisting in the warehouse with in-coming and out-going deliveries, maintaining warehouse organization, assisting customers with carry outs, assisting as needed in other areas of the store, cleaning shelves etc, and maintaining the overall organization of the store.
High school degree preferred. One year or more experience required.
Full Time. Hourly. Open 7 days a week. No late nights.
Looking for employees with open availability to fill various schedules.
Apply online or in person at 3827 Baronne. In person is preferred
Martin Wine Cellar Bistro and Deli | 714 Elmeer Ave., Metairie, LA 70005 and 3827 Baronne Street, New Orleans, LA 70115: This position’s daily duties include maintaining the seating area via cleaning, clearing tables, opening and closing set up and breakdown, sharing dish washer duties, to organize, maintain storage and walk-in coolers, cleaning the kitchen, assisting customers were catering carry outs, and to participate in the overall appearance of the front and back working areas of the restaurant.
Bistro & Deli is open 7 days a week.
Hourly position and will work with college students and their schedules.
Martin Wine Cellar is now accepting resumes and applications for Catering Prep and Cooks for who are interested in working at our Bistro/Deli at our Metairie location. Martin Wine Cellar provides catering and Deli/Bistro service for dining-in, gourmet-to -go, private parties, weddings, in store events, community events and more. These positions will be responsible for deli and catering preparation including following recipes for catering and other Bistro/Deli menu items and assisting Chefs and Kitchen Staff as needed.
We are looking for candidates with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, reliability, creativity and the ability to follow recipes.
Expected to maintain high health code, safety and operation practices.
Pay & Hours: This is an hourly position and benefits are provided for Full Time employees after 60 days. The store will be open seven days a week with various schedules required.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Six month to a year of experience in a related field is required.
Certifications: ServSafe certificate is preferred and a plus.
Martin’s in New Orleans, LA is looking for two sous chef to join our 30 person strong team. We are located on 3827 Baronne St. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and engaged. Our hours are either 9 AM or 10 AM until 7 PM so no late nights!
- Train and develop chefs to company standards
- Create new dishes and menus in accordance with business needs
- Anticipate ingredient needs and arrange re-stock accordingly
- Ensure a productive kitchen flow that upholds business standards
- Execute catering dishes to order
- Culinary degree preferred. Three (3) years experience in fine dining restaurants.
- High familiarity with kitchen equipment, processes, and health and safety guidelines
- Able to delegate tasks effectively and assist when needed
- Adaptable to high traffic and kitchen volume
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued Time Off with Pay
- Rotating schedules for opening and closing shifts with no late nights! Two days off per week.
- Closed major holidays: New Years, Mardi Gras, Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Job Type: Full-time
- ServSafe (Preferred)