How do I sign up?
You can placed a shipping order on our website or contact directly the e-commerce department at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be a member of our Krewe.
How do I earn tier status?
This program is exclusively for shipping orders. Points are used to achieve tier status; at each tier you’ll receive additional perks! Place your order online or on the app and earn 5 points per $1 spent on your shipping orders.
Bronze 0 to 2,499 Points
Silver 2,500 to 4,999 Points
Gold 5,000 to 14,999 Points
Platinum 15,000 + Points
Will my points expire?
The Rewards Krewe Program calendar year starts on July 1st and ends on June 30st. All point balances will return to zero on July 1st with the start of a new program calendar year.
How will I know my tier status?
You will receive an email each time you achieve a new level with your reward. Your points will be shown online and in the app in your customer profile.
How do I see my point?
Simply Log in to your Account on the website or the app. Then click the profile section. From here you can: see your points, change your contact information and update your password.
Effective date: July 1st 2022
- Reward points expire every year on July 1st.
- Membership for eligible persons only. Members must be a legal resident over 21 years of age with a valid photo ID.
- Member is responsible for maintaining Member’s current contact information and updating Member’s account profile through the online platform.
- By joining in the Program, Members agree to receive emails and phone calls including information about orders, commercial and promotional emails. If a Member would like to unsubscribe, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Membership applies to one account per person, phone number and/or email address. Members are responsible for updating personal information pertaining to their rewards account.
- Points do not have monetary value and may not be transferred, combined or redeemed for cash/gift cards.
- This program is available on shipping order only.
- The State of Louisiana does not allow retailers to ship liquor, this program is exclusively for wine and fortified wine.
- According to State's law, we do not deliver to the following States: Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma and Utah. We do not give refunds or honor claims of wine damaged in shipping by extreme temperatures. Please let us know if you would like your order to be stored in our climate control wine cellar until cooler weather and we will do so at no additional cost. For more information about our shipping policy, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page at the following link: https://martinwine.com/pages/shipping-policy
- In its sole discretion, Martin Wine and Spirits can modify, delete, or otherwise change these Terms and Conditions, and any of the rules, procedures, conditions, Points (defined below), Perks (defined below) or Membership Status (described below) or requirements pertaining to the Program, with or without notice and even though such changes may affect the value of Points already accumulated or how Points may be received, valued, or redeemed